Simplifying Payroll Year End
No backups or installations
The Sage One system is automatically updated to handle 2017
PYE reports and 2018 pay calculations. Don’t get too stressed; Reports can be completed anytime before 15th Feb.
This means that there is no need to finish 2017 reporting
before commencing processing 2018 pay
We’ve compiled some PYE resources to help you navigate your financial year end.
Our Payroll Year End Checklist is here to help give you a step-by-step process for processing your financial year end.
All the information you need to know about what payroll year end is and how to manage it.
- Ensure that all employee details are up to date prior to commencing PYE reporting (i.e. PPS Numbers, EE Names, Dates of Birth, Address, etc.)
- Ensure that all employee pay values are complete and correct, the Review Employee Pay option on the Year End Reports tab can assist with this task (Pay values can be corrected prior to completing PYE reports by selecting the “Edit Pay Run” button on a Completed Pay Run screen)
- Complete any outstanding P30 returns once employee pay values have been finalised
- ROS send confirmation emails to an employer’s ROS inbox to state whether or not a submission has been successful.
- Data issues with the submission are identified during the ROS upload process. Once the issue has been corrected on Sage One, you can regenerate the P35 file and upload it to ROS.
- Once a P35 has been successfully updated then P60s can be distributed to employees
Book onto a free webinar
From December to February we’re hosting a series of free webinars demonstrating how easy it is to process your Payroll Year End in Sage One Payroll. These are all listed now on our ‘Book a