Easy to use online VAT software for small businesses in Ireland
If your business is VAT registered, you must produce a monthly or quarterly VAT Return for Revenue. With Sage One Accounting, preparing a VAT calculation for online submission is quick and easy. Once you’ve created the return, you can also record your payment or refund of VAT.
Sage One automatically calculates VAT you owe depending on your VAT scheme and the rates you choose when entering your transactions. Once you have completed your VAT return you can then save, print or submit the values to Revenue Online Service.
Sage One is purpose built for VAT returns
With Sage One you can calculate and submit your VAT in four simple steps. With built-in VAT tools, Sage One helps you stay friends with the VAT man and gives you peace of mind. Sage One supports all major VAT schemes and completing your VAT return is really quick and easy.
- Simply select the date range you want to run the report for and Sage One will generate the VAT return based on the information you’ve entered. You can check the figures in a detailed report and make any adjustments required before submitting the figures to Revenue.
- Sage One Accounting will generate a detailed VAT report showing clearly what is owed to you or what you owe.
- You can save this return and submit it later, or you can then login to ROS and submit the figures there.
- If you’re still not sure what to do, our help pages are full of useful information and video tutorials and the low-cost monthly subscription includes free 24 hour telephone and email support.
Sign up for your 30 day free trial of Sage One Accounting today. Create an account in just five minutes, then get back to running your business.
Cloud VAT Accounting
Because our Sage One Accounting software is cloud-based, we will automatically update the VAT rates in line with any new legislation so you don’t have to worry about a thing. It also allows you to provide a login to your accountant or bookkeeper so they can go in and check your figures and make sure you are doing things correctly. Sage One is online and works on tablets and mobile so you can do your accounts anywhere, anytime.
Sage One supports all major VAT schemes including cash and invoice basis.
If your business changes VAT scheme, to make sure that VAT calculates correctly, you can change the settings in Sage One and specify the date that the new scheme takes effect.
When you sign up for Sage One Accounting you will be asked which VAT scheme you are on.
To keep things simple, when you enter a transaction in Sage One there are five VAT rates to choose from. You don’t need to worry about maintaining the rates, Sage One does this for you. Simply choose the appropriate VAT rate for your transaction:
- • Standard – 23%
- • Reduced Rate – 13.5%
- • Reduced Rate – 2-9%
- • Zero Rated – 0%
- • Exempt – Transactions are exempt from VAT but the net amount still appears on your VAT Return.
- • No VAT – No VAT and the transaction doesn’t appear on your return.
Manage more than one business
You may be involved in more than one business and need to account for them separately. With Sage One Accounting, you can set up multiple businesses and manage them with a single login.
Sage One Cashbook
Sage One Accounting
|Supports all major VAT schemes|
|Submit VAT return online to HMRC|
|VAT rates are automatically updated|
|Overseas VAT Support|
|Manage VAT returns for more than one business|
€7 per month
€24 per month
What our customers say about using Sage One for VAT returns
“Sage One has been crucial in helping us keep all of our books in order and file VAT returns. The fact you know how much VAT you owe with two clicks is great and the whole process saves on office paper and postage.”
“What I like about Sage One is it’s so easy to use. It takes all the hassle and concerns you have away. I can quickly update the system on an evening or weekend and be comfortable knowing I will have all my accounts in good order for filing my end of year accounts.”